Hello everyone! It’s a new day, a new year, and a new Convention, and for that reason we wanted to introduce everyone properly to the new and greatly improved Armour Con website. There are a lot of things to get into, so let’s get to started, shall we?
- Armour Con is still happening! The world is full of uncertainty right now, but as of current, we are committed to getting our second year up and running.
- It will have a new time and location! For multiple reasons, the venue and date has been changed. Armour Con Year Two is going to be at the Best Western Royal Plaza, Marlborough, on January 8-10.
- This is a temporary change! Our plan is to continue having the Convention be in October, but multiple variables have put us in a spot where we have made this date change for our Year Two.
- There’s a lot more info here! Our plan is for our website to now be your go-to for new data regarding our events and news, supplementing social media pages. If you subscribe, you’ll be able to get lots of information as it becomes available to the public.
- There is a lot more to be revealed! As we get closer to our big day, the coming months will reveal more information for the convention, and you’ll be seeing it here in an easy-to-digest form.
- We would love your input! Email us, reach out on social media, get in contact however you like to tell us how you like the website, and how it could be better or easier for you to navigate.
- We want to build a community! This is the staging ground for a larger Armour Con presence on the internet, so that new attendees can learn about us, and our first year crew can share the experiences they had together. We’re about making lasting memories and friendships.